DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Speed Motion Films Limited DBA Power of Video (hereinafter referred to as ‘Power of Video’) will always protect your personal privacy. This data protection policy explains how we collect, protect and use your personal data. This policy also describes your rights and gives you guidance on how you can protect your rights.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We are transparent about how we collect and process personal data. Power of VIdeo only keeps personal information that is necessary for the purpose for which they are intended.
We collect your personal information when you:
• Buy our products or services
• Register to attend our our events, conference or masterclasses
• Sign up or request via other means to be signed up for our newletter
• Email a Power of Video employee or submit the contact form on the website
• Apply for open positions or report your interest in employment with us
• Provide your information to us at a conference or event
• Request we keep you up to date with current products and services
• Visit one of our offices, or otherwise contact us
You may directly, or indirectly, provide us with personal data in a variety of ways as stated above. This data might include:
• Various contact information – name, position / title, organisation / company, email address, street address, mobile phone number, etc.
• Relevant information about your and / or your organisation’s needs.
• Payment and delivery information – shipping address, other invoice information such as VAT number, etc.
The information you provide us is generally necessary to enter a contractual relationship with us, or else necessary to provide you with further information about our products and services.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
All data is used to provide, perform and improve our products and services.
Power of Video may also use your data to communicate relevant marketing information, other relevant information and to perform customer satisfaction surveys regarding our products and services via email and/or by telephone. If you do not want to receive such communication, you are welcome to contact us on the details at the end of this document.
WITH WHOM MAY WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We do not share your data with any third parties.
WHAT WE WILL NOT DO WITH YOUR DATA
We will not, in any circumstances, sell or otherwise transfer your personal data to third parties that are not associated with the delivery and execution of Power of Video products and services.
HOW LONG DO WE SAVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will only save your data for as long as it is necessary to perform our contractual obligations to you and as long as required by statutory storage times. When we save your data for other purposes, for example, to provide you with relevant information about Power of Video products and services, with the support of consent and public interest, you are always welcome to use your rights as stated below.
Your rights to your personal data
• The right to request a copy of your personal data that Power of Video holds about you.
• The right to request that Power of Video correct your personal data if inaccurate or out of date.
• The right to request that your personal data be deleted when it is no longer necessary for Power of Video to retain such data.
• The right to withdraw any consent to personal data processing at any time. For example, your consent to receive email communications.
Any query about your Privacy Rights or execution of rights should be sent to the email address at the end of this document.
INCIDENT WITH PERSONAL DATA
A personal data incident is an event that causes personal information to fall into the wrong hands. Such an incident, if assessed to be material, shall be notified to the governing authority within 72 hours and to the person to which the information relates. If the incident is assessed to be non-significant/not material, the incident is only documented in Power of Video internal monitoring of compliance with this policy.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Power of Video reserves the right to amend this Data Protection Policy at any time. The applicable version will be available on our website (www.powerofvideo.co.uk). We encourage you to check this data protection policy occasionally to ensure that you are content with any changes. When we make changes to this policy, we will change the revision date at the bottom of this page. The changed policy is valid for you and your personal information after that date. If we make changes that significantly alter our data protection practices, we will notify you by email or post a notice on our website prior to the change taking effect.
EMPLOYEE RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH THIS POLICY
Power of Video employees are all required to comply with this policy.
GOVERNANCE AND COMPLIANCE
Power of Video reviews the effectiveness of its Data Protection Policy program. We conduct annual evaluations to measure compliance with this policy.
REPORTING BREACH OF THIS POLICY
Violations of this policy should be reported via appropriate channels. Reporting can be done anonymously and without risk of reprisals.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Data Protection Policy or regarding any processing of your personal information, please ask by contacting:
Speed Motion Films Limited
5-7 Conway Street